Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oops I did it again...

Hi.

My name is Grace and I have a problem.

I'm a binge shopper.

I have a compulsive shopping disorder. It's not your run of the mill shopping addiction, I get my highs on 2nd hand stores, vintage shops and half off sales. Since I've lost a little bit of weight and because I was feeling the urge I treated myself to under two hundred dollars worth of clothes, shoes and bling bling.

And because I'm so vain I decided to post pictures of my awesome finds. Please ignore my messy bathroom and my even messier hair OH AND ignore (or admire) the fact that I'm wearing my super awesome sunglasses in the house. I'm saving you from seeing my "not enough sleep" look.

Brown wrap dress from Value Village $4.99.
Pearl "button" necklace from Fred Meyer 50% off $2.49
Cream wedge shoes that I already owned
Black and white top with aqua trim from Fred Meyer $17.99
Big aqua beads from Fred Meyer $3.99
Black skirt and big black heels I already owned

Green leaf tank top from Fred Meyer 50% off $7.99

Skinny jorts from Buffalo Exchange $10.50

Brown Sketchers I already owned

Black sack dress I bought a while ago

Big pink beads from Fred Meyer 50% off $ 3.99

Gray sexy heels from Value Village $7.99

You've gotta see the shoes up close!

My new favorite jacket from Value Village $8.99

Skinny jorts and sketchers flip flops (gasp)

Big poofy black skirt from Buffalo Exchange $10.00
Black tank top I already owned
Leopard sweater from Deluxe Vintage $15.00
Black ballet flats I already owned

Black and white 3/4 sleeve dress from Deluxe Vintage $20.00

Red shoes and belt I already owned

Rockin' black necklace from Fred Meyer 50% off 6.00

Tiny Denim mini dress (that I probably shouldn't wear BUT I LOVE IT)

from Buffalo Exchange $12.00

Brown belt and brown wedge shoes I already owned

My new favorite dress ever from Fred Meyer 50% off $25.00

Black & Gold Madden Mary Janes from Fred Meyer 50% off $17.99









$174.91 and a brand new wardrobe!!!











1 comment:

gretchen said...

You need these heels:

http://www.fashion.globalsources.com/gsol/I/Womens-dress/a/9000000095651.htm

I love that leopard sweater out fit.

Also you look TOTALLY hot in your black number and I remember when you bought it.

You look fabulous Grace! Also have you cahged hair color slightly or am I be just nuts?

Gretchen