Sunday, January 20, 2008

Saturday 1-19-08

It's not often that I turn off a movie before I've finished it, but last nights first selection was dull dull dull. We rented "I think I love my wife".

According to IMDb it got 5.6/10, this would have been good information to have before I insisted we rent it. Or my husband, Mr. Know-It-All could have been a little more adamant on not rending it instead of just saying, "I've heard mixed reviews."

It's possible the movie wasn't that bad, but I couldn't allow it to go on. I couldn't allow my image of Chris Rock to be tainted by a cheesy almost romantic comedy. I mean, come on! Chris Rock will always and forever be on the highest comedy pedestal for me. I've watched "Never Scared" about fifty times. He is a genius!!!

I'm interested in knowing if anyone actually enjoyed this movie.



The second movie of the evening was Reno 911! Miami. I don't watch the series on Comedy Central regularly, but I've seen it many times and find it absolutely hysterical. It's Lieutenant J Fucking Dangle for crying out loud. The shorts he wears just kill me!


The movie is exactly what you are expecting. It would probably be hard to enjoy if you've never seen the TV show, but with a couple of cocktails anything is possible.



If by chance you are still questioning if a person is born gay or becomes gay just watch Christian on Project Runway. I think it's pretty obvious he came out of his Momma as gay gay gay as possible. He is by far my favorite of this season.

Christian's Bio.

No comments: