Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday 1-20-08

Today was full of mindless television.

I watched a couple hours of "Lock Down" on National Geographic. I don't know why prison shows intregue me so much. At first I was a little concerned about what that said about MY mental health, but then I realized that if it's on TV I'm not the only one watching it. Like my justifications?

I'd never make it in prison. It would be a sad sad story.

I also checked out a couple of the "Taboo" shows on Nat Geo. It was a very educational day. The one about animals, more specifically pets was kinda nutty. I can't imgaine wanting to stuff (note I didn't use the term "mount") Tokus Pokus when she dies.



If you don't watch "Taboo" I highly recomend it.

Because Mr. KIA didn't leave for work until 3pm and my optimum viewing time on the weekends is from 7am - 1pm, there are still some shows on my DVR that I didn't get a chance to watch. There is the "Dangerous Encounters", where the dude actually dresses up in a life size hippo decoy suit to get closer to the hippos. Brilliant. What else what else what else. There is the Redneck wedding show I meant to watch and then later tonight "Rock of Love II" and "Celebrity Rehab" will record.

I did watch a movie. I watched "Clerks II" for the thrid time. I still can't figure out why this moive didn't do well. I frickin' love it! This video I'm posting is the best scene from the entire movie. It's Jay doing the Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs" impression. Phenomonal!

3 comments:

KlevaBich said...

"I'd never make it in prison. It would be a sad sad story."

You mean, you won't be my bitch?

Mike said...

For some stupid reason, I am hopelessly attracted to that stupid prison show and can't stop watching it.

They should make prisons more like zoos and have viewing areas and charge admission. They'd make a fortune.

You Know My Name said...

Oh hell yeah!

I'd go every Sunday!